No. 08 – Zweihänder
From: € 925 (Ex. VAT: € 728)
Mighty & powerful – The design is based on the Zweihänders or Beidhänders from the XV-XVII. century, mostly from German-speaking areas. In original sources, these swords are often shown being used by the so-called Landsknecht mercenary units. – designed by Tamás Kiss.
- Weight: 3450 g (±70)
- Full length: 182 cm
- Blade length: 130 cm – from crossguard to tip
- Blade width at the cross: 33 mm
- Blade width after the ricasso: 43 mm
- Blade base thickness: 8 mm
- Blade & crossguard material: 51CrV4 spring steel
- Blade & crossguard hardness: 49-51 HRC
- Fuller: 45 cm
- Crossguard: renaissance I. – 48 cm; dark steel
- Grip length: 50 cm – including pommel
- Grip shape: hourglass
- Grip cover: plain leather & cord interline – copper riveted leather part
- Pommel: faceted mushroom – burnt
- Point of balance: 13,5 cm – from crossguard
Production time: 4-5 months
Warranty: 1 year – More info: HERE >>
Shipping: from € 90 – More info: HERE >>
Suitable for: technical practice, heavy drilling, light & controlled sparring with proper edge alignment.
Please be reminded that all of our wares are made by hand therefore slight visual and dimensional differences are possible in the final products.