From: € 230,00 (Exc. VAT)
Based on Eliisa Keskinen’s design. This “Short feder” allows you to practice those longsword traditions which require a shorter blade (e.g.: The art of Fiore de’i Liberi). Also, the optional strong blade type makes it possible to use it on HEMA tournaments as well.
- Weight: ~1370 g – depends on accessories and actual size
- Tip: back-folded / rounded
- Schilt: “short”
- Blade length: 90-100 cm
- Blade strength: light / medium / strong
- Blade base thickness: 5 mm
- Blade & crossguard material: 51CrV4 spring steel
- Blade & crossguard hardness: 49-51 HRC
- Crossguard: variable – 25 / 28 cm
- Grip length: 26-31 cm
- Grip shape/cover: variable
- Pommel: variable
- Point of balance: ~5-8 cm – from crossguard
Please be reminded that all of our wares are made by hand therefore slight visual differences are possible in the final products.