Spada a Due Mani
From: € 545,00 (Exc. VAT)
Reproduction of a 16th century italian two handed sword also known as “Spada a Due Mani”. The original one can be found at The MAM (The Martial Art Museum), founded by Roberto Gotti.
- Weight: 1820 g (±20)
- Full length: 153 cm
- Blade length: 115 cm – from crossguard to tip
- Blade width at the cross: 40 mm
- Blade width after the ricasso: 30 mm
- Blade base thickness: 6 mm
- Blade & crossguard material: 51CrV4 spring steel
- Blade & crossguard hardness: 49-51 HRC
- Middle fuller: 39 cm
- Side fullers: 24 cm
- Crossguard: 35 cm – polished
- Grip length: 36,5 cm – including pommel
- Pommel: slim pear – polished
- Point of balance: ~9 cm – from crossguard
Suitable for: technical practice, heavy drilling, light & controlled sparring with proper edge alignment. Trainer version for tournaments & full speed sparring: TH-Trainer 04 – Achille.
Please be reminded that all of our wares are made by hand therefore slight visual and dimensional differences are possible in the final products.