“Duelist” – Saber
From: € 285 (Ex. VAT: € 224)
Our “Duelist” saber is an extra light saber which based on 19-20. century duelist sabers. Therefore it is not for heavy sparring or tournament usage. It’s really light, agile and gives you maximum control over your blade, but because of these qualities, its durability is limited. We suggest that you should use it for light sparring or controlled practice.
- Weight: 690 g (±10 g)
- Full length: 100 cm
- Blade length: 86,5 cm – from guard to tip
- Blade width at the cross: 20 mm
- Biggest blade-curve depth: 20 mm
- Blade base thickness: 5 mm
- Blade material: 51CrV4 spring steel
- Blade hardness: 49-51 HRC
- Guard: pierced guard – narrow; polished
- Grip: 15 cm – including end piece
- Point of balance: ~10 cm – from guard
Please be reminded that all of our wares are made by hand therefore slight visual and dimensional differences are possible in the final products.