No. 05 – Doppelhänder
From: € 795,00 (Exc. VAT)
Mighty & powerful – The design is based on the Zweihänders or Beidhänders from the XV-XVII. century, mostly from German-speaking areas. In original sources, these swords are often shown being used by the so-called Landsknecht mercenary units. – designed by Tamás Kiss.
- Weight: 3520 g (±20)
- Full length: 182 cm
- Blade length: 130 cm – from crossguard to tip
- Blade width at the cross: 39 mm
- Blade base thickness: 8 mm
- Ricasso length: 26 cm
- Blade & crossguard material: 51CrV4 spring steel
- Blade & crossguard hardness: 49-51 HRC
- Fullers: 25 cm
- Crossguard: renaissances “simple” – 47 cm; ringed; blackened
- Grip length: 51 cm – including pommel
- Grip cover: ribbed leather & cord interline
- Point of balance: ~14,5 cm – from crossguard
- Pommel: mace – blackened
Suitable for: technical practice, heavy drilling, light & controlled sparring with proper edge alignment.
Please be reminded that all of our wares are made by hand therefore slight visual and dimensional differences are possible in the final products.