Sidesword – Italian
From: € 395 (Ex. VAT: € 311)
The original one can be found at The MAM (The Martial Art Museum), founded by Roberto Gotti.
- Weight: 890 g (±20 g)
- Full length: 105 cm
- Blade length: 90 cm – from crossguard to tip
- Blade width at the cross: 25 mm
- Blade base thickness: 5 mm
- Blade material: 51CrV4 spring steel
- Blade hardness: 49-51 HRC
- Ring guard: 6,5 cm
- Crossguard: custom guard – 20 cm; polished
- Pommel: faceted sphere – polished
- Grip length: 14,5 cm – including pommel
- Point of balance: ~11 cm – from crossguard
Please be reminded that all of our wares are made by hand therefore slight visual and dimensional differences are possible in the final products.